Friday, November 23, 2007

The Turkey Has Landed . . . Houston, Are You Drooling?


Skin crispy all over . . .
Note that the drumstick is beginning to fall off even before I have laid so much as a fork to the epidermis.
Kathy deserves credit for the meal, really. All I did was make the Highly Dangerous Stuffing the night before. (Sausage, bacon, butter, hard-boiled eggs, onion, garlic, sage, breading.)
And I wielded the baster after Kathy collapsed mid-afternoon from organizing everything.
Photo by Patricia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Oh, wow. That is the most glorious bird I have ever seen!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Laurie Mann said...

Looks great!

We had our household Thanksgiving on Friday, and my husband insisted on doing all the cooking (except for the gravy). While dinner was pretty good, the turkey skin failed the crispy test most miserably... *sigh*

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home