Saturday, December 20, 2008

Monofilament


We're not putting up a tree this year. Because we have a kitten.
I was explaining this to our friend Patricia, and she said, "You could just secure it with monofilament line."
And I said, "That's a real mean way to treat a kitty."
And then we looked at each other for a moment of silence, and then we laughed.
And then I thought, Hmmmm. Decorating with live animals. Hmmmm.
(Every so often, I'm reminded of how badly I suck at PhotoShop. So feel free to send me your pictures of whatever you have in your pear tree besides a partridge. And I'll post the winners here.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you're good at writing, I don't care what your Photoshop skills are!

--Kathy

7:28 AM  
Blogger Dave Bishop said...

It's weird how the subconscious works, isn't it? I had a dream last night about a tree full of cats. On waking I thought, "where the hell did that come from?"
I've just logged back on to your blog and realised exactly where it came from - except, in my dream the image had been transformed into a street tree with about 20 or 30 assorted very lively moggies in it.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home