Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Voice of the Whirlwind

"I like this book so much there's a passage from it tattooed on my thigh." ---Peter J. Johanssen.

Gee. Did I ever get around to mentioning that Voice of the Whirlwind is back in print?

I suspect not, because I was caught up in the Taos workshop when it happened.

It's my best job of plotting ever.

Buy! Read! Enjoy!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good news, because my current copy is becoming very worn indeed, due to excessive re-reading.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Here's the link for Canadians

5:11 PM  
Blogger dubjay said...

Thanks, Kelly!

We would not wish to exclude our Cousins to the North.

6:43 PM  
Blogger halojones-fan said...

Where are "Metropolitan" and "City On Fire"?

11:21 PM  
Blogger dubjay said...

All in good time, Halojones

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there any plans to include Solip:System for a three volume boxed set?

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home