Sunday, November 25, 2007

Reader Response

I'd like to give a shout-out to the Weather Gods, because apparently they read my blog.

Back in August, when I complained that none of the monsoon rains that were pelting the rest of the state were hitting my neighborhood, the Weather Gods responded, and hammered the district with a series of storms that washed several new potholes into our road and left my brown lawn all green and rejuvenated.

And just a few days ago, when I mentioned that the weather had been unseasonably warm all autumn and free of moisture, the Weather Gods rolled a storm over the area on Thanksgiving Day, complete with rain, wind, snow, and subzero temperatures at night.

The ski areas should offer their thanks, and so do I.

In the meantime, if any of you have any weather problems, just let me know and I'll see what I can do, okay?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm . . . is there any way a weather problem question could be manipulated to get me an advance copy of Implied Spaces?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know how sometimes it rains fish or frogs?

I need it to rain gold coins in a 10x10 area centered in my back yard.

For about an hour.

Make that happen, and you become like unto a god to me.

4:35 PM  
Blogger dubjay said...

If I swing this, Ty, you'll share, right?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home