Friday, March 28, 2008

Alibi (1)

The Alibi, Albuquerque's free weekly alternative, is carrying an interview with me.

This is on the subject of martial arts and, tangentially, fiction.

The interviewer caught me before I fully caffein'd for the day, but I managed a modest degree of coherence despite the handicap.

I also include a martial arts self-defense technique which I'm sure you will all find handy.

Please note that an excess of qi has turned my skin a brilliant pink. Not my best color.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting interview, and I love the fun photo sequence. I also love the name of the paper.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, those are great photos--especially with that look in your eyes!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bow to the awesomeness of Alibi's mad Photoshop skillz.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home