A Brief but Definitive Incursion of Real Life
1. A refrigerator that has more or less given up the ghost.
2. The dryer, ditto.
3. A cat with a serious, serious, serious attack of diarrhea. (You do not want me to post a cute cat picture here, no you don't.)
4. An elderly man afflicted with Alzheimer's wandering lost in my front yard.
Dealt with thus:
1. A new refrigerator arrives on Wednesday.
2. The repairman will be called next week, after I get back from Balticon.
3. Trip to the vet.
4. Reminding the old gent where he lives, and steering him there.
On Wednesday I leave for Balticon and, umm, some other stuff, so all crises must be dealt with by Tuesday, on pain of, well, causing me a lot of pain.