Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Back from WFC

So in New York and in Saratoga I saw and talked to Constance Ash, Tim Holman, Alex Lencicki, Alice Emigh, Saladin Ahmed, Cat Rambo, Oz, Christopher Cevasco, Tim & Serena Powers, Nancy Kress, Geoffrey Jacoby, Joe and Gay Haldeman, Ian Tregillis, Melinda Snodgrass, Kelly Link, Jeremy Lassen, Moebius, Elizabeth Bear, L.E. Modesitt, George RR Martin, Gardner Dozois, Jack Dann, Guy Gavriel Kay, Steve Erikson, Charles N Brown, Daniel Abraham, John Douglas, Ginjer Buchanan, Diana "the Bomber" Rowland, Jae Brim, Judith Berman, Christopher Schelling, Ralph Vicinanza, Jonathan Strahan.

And Many, Many more. My apologies if I've left you off the list, but I think I drank more pints of beer than I met actual people, so my memories may be hazy.

Unfortunately I don't have time to record all the fascinating things that these people said to me, so you'll have to settle for looking them up on Wikipedia or something.

Welcome back, Me. One year older, five pounds heavier.

2 Comments:

Blogger Foxessa said...

It was terrific to see you and Kathy! You guys brought beautiful autumn weather with you. Many thanks for that, and for your company.

Love, C.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a fine time was had all around. My first WFC and worth the drive.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home