Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two More Appearances For Your Pleasure


I seem to be everywhere online these days.
First, there's an interview with me on Tor.com, wherein John Joseph Adams and I discuss This Is Not a Game.
And next, TINAG is reviewed by Paul Raven on authors-books.com.
I feel we should read This Is Not a Game as a genuine hybrid, an effort to take the best bits of the technothriller and the SF novel and combine them into something that can straddle both camps . . . This Is Not a Game is a technothriller with the distinction of being written with a respect for the reader’s intelligence, and I would love to see more books like it on the shelves at supermarkets and airports.
Buy more copies! All the smart people are doing it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bev Vincent said...

Mr. Williams: TINAG is one of the best books I've read recently, and I don't say this lightly. I posted about it on my LiveJournal and will be reviewing it more extensively at Onyx Reviews, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for writing such a smart and clever thriller. As I wrote on my LJ, I was sad to see it end. This is the first of your books I've read--I definitely plan to track down others.

10:56 AM  
Blogger dubjay said...

Thanks for your interest! I hope my other works do not disappoint.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home