Friday, February 19, 2010

A Nebula Nomination Could Soon Be Yours!




The Science Fiction Writers of America have released the list of this year's Nebula nominees. And you know what's the second thing* I noticed about it?

Two of the nominees in the short story category--- Will McIntosh and friend-of-the-blog Saladin Ahmed--- are graduates of my Taos Toolbox workshop!

Amazingly enough, there is still room available in this year's workshop! Just click the link, and Nebula glory may soon be yours!


*The first thing I noticed about the list was that I am not on it, which is like totally you guys' fault. I write the genius, but do you pick it up?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Oz said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Oz said...

Those were my thoughts exactly. 1) I'm not on the list; and 2) wow, go to TT and boost your chances of being nominated for a Nebula!

Oz

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home