Sunday, December 23, 2007

From Storm to Storm

So I'm back from the Left Coast. I got to New Mexico just in time to be hammered by the same winter storm that had hammered California three days earlier. I feel doubly blessed.

I seem to have a new, albeit temporary, writing job. A very intense one. One that I still can't actually talk about.

This is in addition to writing the new novel, which will continue at what I trust will be its former pace. The other job will be using a completely different set of writing muscles, so I'm hoping they won't interfere with one another.

This means, alas, that I won't be chatting here quite so much. This may be the Winter of Silence.

We shall see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to have a new, albeit temporary, writing job.

Waitaminute... You head out to the left coast, and have a super-secret temporary writing job. Isn't there a strike going on?

:-)

6:21 PM  
Blogger dubjay said...

Nope nope nope. Not a scab.

Don't even think that!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home